I am an enthusiastic petrochemical and process engineer eager to contribute to team success in the petrochemical industry through dedication, hard work and self-development. I possess a clear
understanding of general oil and gas production and operational tasks including industry-related
Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Quality. I am open to continually improve my
knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback and self-identified professional
developmental needs. I am seeking the opportunity to hone my skills and gain relevant experience
to contribute to the industry's growth and evolution.
• Worked in the metering laboratory as a metering technician.
• I carried out meter testing, troubleshooting, sealing and programming operations.
• Worked as a laboratory technician in the Water Quality Assurance (WQA) department.
• Performed quality analysis tests (physicochemical and bacteriological tests) on water samples.
• Assisted my superior in writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for various lab processes.
• Performed tests at the Vea water treatment plant to ensure that treated water met the required
standards before distribution.
• Worked in the operations and safety department.
• Carried out safety inspections on Bulk Road Vehicles (BRVs) and active job sites (e.g tank farm, loading gantry area) to ensure compliance with depot safety standards.
• Facilitated training sessions and toolbox talks on the health and safety of depot operations.
• Conducted safety inductions for new staff members and visitors.
• Regular inspections of various facilities for adherence to fire and safety guidelines.
• Issued work permits and performed Job Hazard Analysis on all maintenance and operational activities.
• Executed line-up operations, dipping of product tanks, loading and dispatching of Bulk Road Vehicles
and calibration exercises.
• Worked with maintenance team in carrying out several maintenance jobs such as replacing damaged
mechanical seals in pumps, fixing of perimeter lights, lubricating valves, etc.
• Served as primary backup to officer-in-charge with various responsibilities related to compliance, staff
supervision and general depot safety.