PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
● Python Programing Language;
● Minitab 18;
● MS Project 2016;
● Crystal Ball (CB);
● Linkage mechanism analyzer;
COURSES, SEMINARS, PROGRAMS, WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
● Diploma in Project Management;
● Productivity Engineering & Management, Organized by Pakistan Engineering Council in Collaboration with LMDA, Govt. of Pakistan.
● Corporate Training Program on "Productivity Enhancement through Industrial Engineering: by National Productivity Organization
Ministry of Industries and Production Government of Pakistan in Collaboration with Pakistan National Accreditation Council and
Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and Industry at Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and Industry Peshawar:
● CNC BASED MACHINING PACKAGE PROGRAMME "CAD / CAM FOR CNC TURNING & MACHINING CENTERS" Organized by National
Institute of Design and Analysis Ministry of Industries, Production and Special Initiatives. Government of Pakistan
● Implementing and Auditing for ISO 14001:1996/01-02 - Environmental Management System by MR/EMR Department at M/s A.G.E
Cable Industries (Pvt) Ltd 98-A Industrial Estate Jamrud Road Peshawar Pakistan.
● Certificate in Gemology Organized by Gems & Gemological Institute of Pakistan, Peshawar.
● Certificate in Persian (Farsi) Language Organized by Khana e Farhang e Jamhoria e Irani Islam Sir Syed Road Peshawar Cantt,
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION & MEMBERSHIP
● Life time Member of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) with (PE) title.
● Effectively managed program for the organization; supported and ensured quality delivery of modules of learning and related learner
support, within the engineering and technology section.
● Prepared learning materials, lesson plans, schemes of work, assignments to support high quality teaching and learning for all scheduled practical and classroom based teaching
● Scheduling and Implementing undergraduate B.Sc. Engineering Technology programs for all Technologies.
● Academic and Administrative Affairs of the Department,
● Teaching Undergraduate Classes of Mechanical Engineering,
● Teaching Undergraduate Classes of B.Sc. Engineering Technology (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical),
● Supervision of Final Year Projects
● Member Board of Studies for Department of Technology,
CORE STRENGTHS & ENABLING SKILLS
● Mechanical Engineering
● Machine Design
● Mechanics of Machines
● Engineering Mechanics
● Engineering Materials
● Installation, Testing & Maintenance of Machinery
● Maintenance Engineering
● Martial Handling
● Project Management
● Risk Analysis
● Operations Management
● Probability and Statistics
● Mechanics of Materials I & II
● Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be
accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
● Coordinates activities with Plant Operations Departments.
● Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
● Communicates directly with QA laboratory to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation
of QA policies and procedures.
● Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians Environment Management Systems (ISO 14000)
● Give direction and leadership to the organization so as to achieve the company's Mission, vision, goals and objectives;
● Study the case, Plan, Implement strategies to carry out the inspection/evaluation;
● Finalize evaluation reports carried out on the basis of the physical survey conduction and legal documents verification;
● Preparing regular performance report including daily revenue building and overall monthly progress report on operation
of the company;
● Collecting information from concern body to prepare regular evaluation report before submitting to any financial institution;
● Ensure quick, timely and effective services to financial institutions;
● Carry out certain meetings with the higher management of the financial institutions to promote business
● My job responsibilities were to manage the team of skilled technicians, supervisors, and customer Service officer and others to provide Highly Oriented Customer Services.
● My job responsibilities were to manage and Handle Manufacturing, Packing and Dispatching of all types of cables i.e. Power
cables (Armored and Unarmored), Control Cables, Wada's Overhead Conductors and SID Cables including General Wiring.
Carrying out Different Production Techniques and Processes during manufacturing of the cables on the world's Latest English,
Italian and Japanese made Machines. Implementation and Documentation of ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management in production department;
● Keeping and managing the records according ISO 9001 and 14001 clauses;
● Dealing with the higher officials of WAPDA, KESCO, POF, WAH, NESPAK etc during the inspection and testing of their order
and with the mission to provide the best technical services at best machines at releasable cost.
● Tire and Tube Extruders, Curing Presses, Bead Machine, Splice Machine, Tread Extruders, Rotary Compressors,
Calander Machine, Bunbury Mixer etc. as per requirement of ISO 9001 for maintenance department;
● Following strategies were introduced for the implementation of ant Maintenance Procedure;
● Introducing Two Major Types of Maintenance;
● Routine Inspection and Servicing to keep facilities in good repair;
● Emergency or priority repairs on failed equipment;
● Planning for the execution of Mechanical Preventive Maintenance;
● Management for the breakdown maintenance/repairs and daily routine checking;
● Regularity of machinery and equipment to avoid any preventive maintenance during the shift;
● To monitor/improve the professional skills of maintenance staff so as to minimize the machinery/equipment downtime
during the shift;
● To keep/mobilization of spare and other facilities for maintenance work during shift;
● Modernization/Modification of some machinery/equipment for improvement for various factors i.e. Energy saving, Smooth
Operation, Reliability, Better Feedback