* Petroleum Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Project Management
* Budgeting & Fiscal Control
* Product Development
* Well Production Forecast
* Data Analysis
* Reserve Estimation
* HES & Regulatory Compliance
DSHS & RRC
* Radiation Safety
* Data Transmission
* Authorization for Expenditure (AFEs)
* Multiphase Measurements
* Project Debriefs & Audits
* Training & Mentoring
* Cross-Functional Collaboration
* Grafana Labs
* Modbus Poll
* PVT Sim
* Office Suite/Visio
* Power BI
Identify demand during production, flowback and plug-drill out operations, employing multiphase flow measurement. Assist multiphase meter commissioning and troubleshooting issues. Maintain Azure Cloud, SQL database and Grafana Labs and act as Site Radiation Safety Officer (RSO), safeguarding staff and equipment across installation, transportation, and nuclear source storage processes. Draft and update required documentation and ensure work protocols comply with government radiation safety regulations and company safety guidelines. Prepare for annual radiation safety inspections, conduct radiation safety equipment maintenance and calibrations. Offer product training to and produce reports for clients. Liaise with customer engineers to provide valuable insights that resolve production, flowback and plug drill-out issue.
* Modified multiphase measurement throughout flowback and plug drill-out applications by collaborating with R&D and factory teams to enhance equipment and software.
* Met organization's IoT objectives, with design and implementation of data transmission capability and remote-control functionality.
* Realized $2.5 million in additional revenue with adding IoT functions to multiphase metering device that allows oil/gas operators to measure sand rate during plug drill-outs and flowback operations. Achieved 20% continuous revenue growth in the next year.
* Designed and implemented remote control module enables remote calibration and data collection and transmission, which allows servicing over 15 clients, 60 devices in-field, covering 250 wells across US by each engineer per year.
Led Operations team, coordinating and overseeing well intervention projects. Generated well plans comprising drilling, completion, and CPF facility designs plus all associated processes. Produced authorization for expenditure (AFE). Monitored operations and optimized operational efficiency to ensure projects delivered on-time and to budget. Resolved production issues by formulating well intervention programs. Generated cline curve for producing wells, planned well intervention plan to optimize production.
* Headed several multi-million-dollar oil and gas exploration projects, from drilling to production including production facility design and construction.
* Key member of teamed tasked with drilling and completion design for Permian Basin wells.
* Led entire lifecycle of over 20 projects during exploration including drilling, completion, production and well intervention. Diagnosed production issue, generated program and performed field supervision.
Maintained client database and executed market research to identify prospective clientele. Evaluated Project Initiation Document (PID) to assess equipment chosen for gas process station. Performed Piping Design Review for natural gas processing, utilizing PDS software.
* Collaborated with Project Manager to finalize HAZOP report.
* Supported entire lifecycle of chemical plant project, from initiation to closing.
Leveraged engineering expertise to suggest innovative water processing solutions that met
* Produced workflow chart for Hospital Procedure Optimization Project.
* Supported Bidding & Procurement teams by devising alternative solution for seawater treatment on Common Seawater Supply Project using oil reservoir injection.
Operated cross-functionally within Engineering, APi Inspection Workshop and Quality Control (QC) departments. Liaised with Chief Engineer to create blueprint for BOP testing and acceptance, ensuring compliance with new API Spec. 16A regulations.