A certified project manager and energy professional with 10 years' experience in the oil and gas
industry and that of the banking sector with technical, and commercial competencies. Key
strengths include engaging clients and contractors on a professional level and promoting the
culture, the values and the mission of the company. A time conscious and detail-oriented team
member who prioritizes clients and also ensure effective stakeholder engagement.
Strong interpersonal skills Conflict management skills Presentation skills
Excellent communication skills Time management skills Analytical and Audit Skills
Continuous Learning abilities Excellent writing skills Critical Thinking
Effective negotiation and Financial modelling and Emotional Intelligence
persuasive skills analysis
● Ensured the safe and successful construction of the USD$45 million Bitumen plant.
● Ensured the various phases were commissioned safely by coordinating activities of project team, contractors and subcontractors.
● Ensure safe operations by coordinating the efforts of terminal managers and engineers
● Responsible for HSSE budget and expenditure in running the plant to the maximum.
● Conduct market research, risk assessment and contribute to financial and operational
● Drive safety culture to enhance productivity and also minimize the cost associated with safety.
Goil plc ǀ Compliance and Regulatory officer Accra, Ghana ǀ03.2020-09.2021
● Together with 20 compliance officers ensured that 480 Goil fuel stations across Ghana
complied with rules set by the regulators.
● Contributed to reduction of fines by 50% in 2020 and 85% in 2021 by prompt response
to findings and ensuring immediate closure of identified gaps.
● Conducted trainings for more than 1000 fuel attendants across the country.
● Was Responsible for the drafting of the safety budget and the monitoring of expenditure.
● Was performing financial duties as a member of the aviation committee driving the growth of Goil aviation portfolio.
Calregsey Engineering Limited ǀ Oil and Gas Lead UK, Ghana ǀ03.2018-02.2020
● Established the oil and gas unit of the organization.
● Oversaw all oil and gas projects and chaired related meeting.
● Had 80% successful rate in submission of tenders and winning contract in and outside of Ghana.
● Managed oil and gas projects within sets time, cost and schedule.
● Was responsible for financial projection and sensitivity analysis on projects.
Heta Enterprise Limited ǀOperations Manager Takoradi, Ghana ǀ07.2017 - 06.2018
● Corresponded between the organization and the Petroleum commission of Ghana.
● Represented the interest of the company at oil and gas conferences and events.
● Designed an operational manual for the organization.
● Ensured the company gave value for money to upstream oil and gas companies as well
as support service companies.
● Generated revenue growth of 70% for the organization during my tenure.
Developed training modules and facilitated safety trainings for 20 Oil and gas companies
in Ghana (8 upstream companies and 12 downstream companies)
● Increased our clientele base by 95% as a result of improved services.
● Facilitated and led 6 companies(clients) in attaining the ISO certification.
● Ensured our client adhered to environmental best practices.
● Realized 70% revenue growth for the company.
● Secured high volume accounts and increased client base for the branch by 10%
● Ensured ATM complaints and issues reduced to the minimum by conducting daily checks
on the ATM machine and assessing cash levels.
● Conducted internal audit and performed call overs daily and immediately addressed
Coordinated 13 projects in 13 villages within the central region and ensured they were
executed within scope, cost and schedule.
● Effectively and efficiently managed USD $ 250,000 grant with zero concern from auditors.
● Conducted trainings and ensured the certification of 8 project managers on the project.
● Maintained the confidentiality of all information and documents within the department.
● Processed information quickly and efficiently reducing customer compliant to zero.
● Identified and fixed accounting mistakes on all forms.
● Worked with senior accountants on specific projects and also managed high volume
● Worked directly with CEO, CFO and other senior management members in analyzing
and identifying areas of opportunity as well as threats within our operations.