Skills and Interest
● Maintain good work standards and integrity.
● Good management, supervisory and coordination skill.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and resilience skills.
● Fluent in English and Hausa languages.
● Traveling, playing logic games and Chess.
Provide support to the linesmen in performing preventive as well as assisting in planned
maintenance schedule/ activities on the distribution network.
Provide assistance to the linesmen during replacement and repair of service drops, as directed.
Carry out all work in accordance with the company's standards, policies and procedures
Repaired and maintained power pole lines, towers and underground cable systems.
Completed training in safety procedures, tool and material use and bucket truck operation.
Handled the large, bulky and often heavy materials and equipment.