A highly motivated and results oriented individual with demonstrated experience in the Energy and Real
Estate sectors. Having a strong academic background encompassing finance, business management
and engineering has provided me with a strong skillset including Investment Analysis, Business
Valuation, M&A, Scenario and Sensitivity Analysis, Corporate and Business Strategy, Projects and
Operations Management and Financial Modelling. Clarence is presently looking for a suitable
opportunity with a forward thinking company where he can excel, deliver and achieve his potential.
• Communication Skills • Financial Modelling
• Budgeting and Forecasting • Mergers and Acquisition
• Business Management • Commercial Awareness
• Strategic Management • Teamwork
• Business Valuation • Project Management
• Investment Analysis • Petroleum Economics
• Mining Financial Modelling • Oil and Gas Contracts
IT: Microsoft Office |Microsoft Project |@Risk |IHS Kingdom Suite
• Interpret seismic data to locate areas with hydrocarbon accumulation.
• Calculate risked and unrisked volumes of oil and gas reserves in hydrocarbon leads.
• Structural Lead and Prospect generation and delineation.
• Taking Minutes for General Meetings.
• Periodic HSSE audits of Geology department.
• Prepare Oil and Gas fundraising and marketing materials for investor meetings.
• Supervise the construction residential and commercial building projects.
• Track project performance, to analyse the successful completion of short term and long-term goals.
• Delegating project tasks.
• Create Business Development and Joint Venture proposals.
• Interpreted seismic data.
• Participated in Technical Committee meetings.
• Prepared PowerPoint presentations for the Geoscience Department.
• Participated in 3D seismic data acquisition for Deep Water Cape Three Point Block,