● Performance-driven and focused leader with extensive experience directing all facets of drilling operations across the oil and gas sector in compliance with the health and safety guidelines of the organization.
● Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science & Associate of Science Degree in Petroleum Engineering Technology with a minor in Safety Management from Nicholls State University.
● Skilled in performing multiple drillings, such as multi-well pad drilling, horizontal drilling, and rotary steerable drilling.
● Comprehensive experience in leading air drilling, mist drilling, water-based mud, diesel mud, eco-friendly oil base mud, and complex synthetic oil base mud drilling programs.
● Well-versed in providing accurate facts, information, and knowledge required for conducting advanced drilling operations to attain the maximum possible recovery from a reservoir within minimum cost.
● Realizing consistent improvements in operational productivity, efficiency, and performance through dynamic analytical, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
● Enthusiastic personality with a positive and team-oriented attitude.
● Instrumental in strategically prioritizing and multitasking within a deadline-driven environment.
With my previous exceptional academic-based and professional experience, coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving outstanding success for the enterprise, I believe I could swiftly exceed your expectations.
I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and further discuss my credentials.