I am a Petroleum Engineer with an MBA degree, eager to gain practical experience in the oil and gas industry. With the growing demand for energy worldwide, I am excited to pursue a career in this field and strive to become a future leader. My strong academic background and passion for the industry make me a valuable asset to any organization.
- MS Office: Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet work deadlines
- Good at teamwork
Product Experience Analyst
Oct 2022 - Jun 2023
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills by effectively identifying and addressing customer needs and concerns.
- Expertly handled a high volume of inbound US based customer’s inquiries through chats/emails.
- Established strong, long-lasting relationships with customers through active and effective communication.
- Swiftly resolved customer complaints by appropriate solutions and following up to ensure satisfaction.
- Significantly improved customer satisfaction by raising the quality score from 75% to 92%.
- Stayed up to date with industry developments and new product launches.
Sep 2019 - May 2021
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works
- Developed and implemented procurement strategies aligned with the organization's objectives, ensuring cost-effective purchasing decisions.
- Re-utilized leftover material in coordination with the warehouse team, resulting in generating more space for upcoming projects inventory.
- Identified potential suppliers, conducted thorough evaluations, got RFI/RFQ, and negotiated contracts to secure favorable terms and conditions.
- Managed the procurement process from requisition to delivery, ensuring timely and accurate fulfillment of purchase orders.
- Monitored inventory levels and initiated PO to maintain optimal stock levels.
- Updated and maintained procurement records and databases to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
Master of Business Administration (MBA-Supply Chain)
Jan 2019 - Feb 2021
Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum)
Jan 2014 - Sep 2018
NED University of Engineering and Technology