I am an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, analytical-thinking individual with exceptional problem-solving skills. As a petroleum engineer, I have proven expertise in all technical aspects of Petroleum Engineering. I graduated in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Energy University in 2022 and have been working as an Operation Executive at M/S Aakash Exploration Service Limited for almost 1 year. I am now seeking a suitable position at your organization to further expand my horizon and contribute to its growth.
- Production engineering operations
- Managerial techniques
- Vendor relationship
- Reservoir simulation
- Reservoir modeling
- Drilling fluids
- Geological and hydrocarbon exploration
- Fieldwork and mapping
- Geophysical data interpretation
- Log interpretation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Reservoir characterization
- Reservoir simulation software (CMG, PETEX, CARBO Technology, Emerson E&P, Schlumberger Petrel, RFD)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Licenses and certifications
- CMG Workshop – Fundamentals of Reservoir Simulation (2021)
- CMG Workshop – Black Oil & Unconventional Simulator (IMEX) (2022)
- Midstream Oil and Gas Fundamentals Course (2021)
- Oil & Gas Industry Operations and Markets (Duke University – Coursera) (2021)
- Data Science and Machine Learning in Oil and Gas (Edvantage) (2021)
- Application of Machine Learning in E&P (By R.V Marathe) (2022)
- Advanced Reservoir Engineering (By R.V Marathe) (2022)
- Workshop/Training for MATLAB and Python (PDEU) (2018)
- Gas Processing Workshop (Petroskills) (2022)
- Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Industry with Python Workshop (PDEU) (2021)
- Role of Renewables in World Energy Mix Workshop (Edvantage) (2021)
- Rural Internship at Hajapar Village, Kutch, Gujarat (PDEU) (2019)
- Non-Conventional Hydrocarbon Resource Workshop (NPTEL – IIT Madras) (2021)
Awards and achievements
- Logistics Head - SEG-EAGE-SPG PDEU Student Chapter (2018-2020)
- 3rd Prize at 'BID DEAL EVENT' by SEG Student Chapter (2021)
- Represented as PDEU Campus Ambassador for “Crust21” by UPES AAPG Student Chapter (April 2021)
Jan 2022 -
Aakash Exploration Services Limited
- Assisted in Workover rig operation.
- Used QRod – Echometer Software to calculate API Unit, PR Power, TV & SV Load, Volumetric Efficiency of pump for SRP Designing.
- Conducted monthly operational site visits to ensure smooth operation according to contract/tender terms.
- Assisted in preparing technical proposals for tenders and imported numerous WOR and its spares via sea and air as per contract/tender obligation.
- worked on Echometer and dynamometer using software (TAM-Total Asset Monitor, TWM- Total well Management, etc.)
- Skills: Production engineering operations, Managerial techniques, Vendor relationship, etc.
Jun 2018 - Jun 2022
Pandit Deendayal Energy University