Highly motivated Postgraduate Student, currently seeking paid full time, contract or part-time work experience (up
to 20 hours per week)
Analysis and Research Skills: A Quality Assurance and Education researcher with experience in different sectors
such as production industries, Non-governmental Organization and Education.
● A project executor, with willingness to learn more while pursuing a career.
Time and Management Skills: An experienced Administrative Officer in an NGO, with skills on planning and
prioritizing organizational projects. A team lead and good time manager.
● Project driven and a planner with a can-do attitude; a report writer that pays attention to details.
● A fast learner and goal oriented.
Communication and Teamwork:
● Believes in working as a team and loves sharing of ideas and collaborative decision making in getting
● A good communicator that maintains Interpersonal skills with others as a strength towards achieving
● Believes that unity is power, and that we can achieve more when we unite together positively and contribute
IT / Data Collection Skills:
● A User of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CorelDraw, Internet, and also undergoing training on the
modern application software and programming languages.
● A data analyst.
Responsible for Production of home cleaning materials and deodorants such as Dish washing soap, Liquid
Air freshener, Disinfectants, Perfume, etc.
● Supervised and ensures the quality of raw materials as well as fished products
● Reporting for the quality of finished product at the end of batch production
● Authorizes the transfer of finished products to the sales department.
● Carried out administrative roles in the office and ensures the safety of life and properties in the center.
● Prepares Monthly operation cost for the center and monitors the general operation
● Organized Internal training on safety at work and paid advocacy visits to the beneficiaries.
● Successfully Planned, organized and led a project team, and reports data generated timely and monthly.
● Worked with the monitoring and evaluation team and successfully completed projects within the time frame.
● Prepared a weekly scheduled meeting for the progress of each center, etc.
● Taught Chemistry in the class at Senior Secondary level Education 1,2 and 3
● Organized and supervised Practical classes for students as part of the curriculum
● Prepares Laboratory Chemicals for Experiments (Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis) during practical
● Organized External excursions for students to have industrial experience during the time of study
● Arranged an extension class for special need students that requires one -on-one tutorial
● Comprehensive assessment of the student's performance through Assignments, Seminar Presentation and Examinations.
● Elected as the Assistant Dean of studies, hostel master and Deputy Staff secretary of the school
● Appointed as the Coordinator of Cosmetology entrepreneurial skill in the Science Department.
● Successfully trained Students on how to improve their skills by teaching them soap, detergent, perfume,
Disinfectant and hand sanitizer production.
● Registrant during open days and supervised student's screening internal and external examinations
● Participated in the purchasing of laboratory Chemicals to be used during practical classes in the school
● Responsible for production of Hostel cleaning Materials such as Toilet Cleaners, Air fresheners,
● Ensured maximum compliance to the safety rules by all staff
● Adhering to the safety procedures associate with the paper recycling industry
● Identifying hazardous elements in the company
● Organizing training / safety workshops for the entire staff quarterly.
● Developing Safety Manuals and guidelines for training
● Running first aid training and assisting injured staff in order to get proper treatment. Etc.
Responsible for testing the quality of raw materials used in soap making such as Caustic soda, fatty acids,
● Responsible for determination of the moisture content of the raw materials and finished products with the use of Halogen Moisture Analyzer, oil sampling, run-off storage tanks, etc.
● Assisted a technician in determining the Fatty acid level of oils used for production by the use of Gas-
● Determination of mass of samples, by electronic weighing scale, TDS and, PH by the use of PH meter
● Ensured that the standard Operating Procedure (SOP) with respect to working standards in the laboratory
are kept etc.
● Embarked on sensitization of students on the use of roads and obeying road signs
● Successfully assisted the FRSC team in a rescue mission for accident victims on the road.
● Initiated and Completed Road signs projects such as Installation of Billboards and signpost etc.
● Coordinated and reported the outcome of our weekly meetings to the FRSC. etc.