- You will provide subject matter expertise (SME) for environmental compliance products and services in support of Petroleum, Oil, and Lubricants (POL) storage tanks and other facility compliance.
- You will coordinate complex projects with a multi-disciplinary staff.
- You will provide SME in principal environmental legislation and DoD policy including Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Subtitle I, Clean Water Act (CWA), other environmental laws and Navy policies, and industry standards.
- You will provide environmental compliance related technical guidance to ensure technical feasibility of scopes of work and help solve compliance issues at installations, Facilities Engineer Commands (FECs) and HQ.
- You will maintain familiarity with changes in regulations and industry standards that affect compliance and review and comment on new rules.
- You will promote streamlining and process improvements for delivery of all POL-related products and services.
This is a public notice flyer for a position with NAVFAC Atlantic to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. To apply, please use the link above and follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.