Mar 14, 2023
Oil & Gas Production and Operations
Projects, Facilities and Construction
About the role
This role can be based in Zurich Switzerland (the headquarters) or in Netherlands, Germany or France.
- Sales strategy development and implementation for major European markets and with a focus on Oil and Gas industry in UK, BeNeLux, Nordics and Southern Europe.
- Co-ordinate sales in assigned territory and directly open, develop and retain relationships with key accounts.
- Manage recruitment and performance of a dedicated Sales Representatives` team to visit and perform in-person presentations and on-site demos, help facilitate RFPs, and close accounts.
- Evaluate opportunities for establishing a distribution network and evaluate opportunities with Distran management. Implement distributor agreements when required.
- Develop industry presence in assigned territory: Evaluate, organize and attend conferences and exhibitions in the assigned area. Plan, organize and implement marketing actions, with the assistance of our global Marketing team (creations of white papers, journal publication, conferences attendance and speaker notes).
- Keep up to date with competition in the sales area and prepare market analysis. Access and deploy internal market studies as well as external ones.
- Create and maintain customer information in CRM tools, track and ensure sales process according defined sale pipelines
- Preparation of customer offers and general sales administration.
- Bsc or MSc Engineering degree (Technical / Instrumentation / Mechanical), or similar background. A further education in Sales and Marketing would be preferred.
- Working experience in Oil & Gas preferably, exposure to Chemistry and/or Power Plants is also valued
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position in an SMB , or start-up environment, selling of CAPEX equipment, Non Destructive Testing (NDT) or similar goods like measuring devices.
- Passionate about developing yourself and others. Experience in managing a small sales team in an SMB or start-up.
- Comfortable both working strategically and being hands-on with every day customer related activities
- With your entrepreneurial mindset of getting the job done, you get satisfaction from solving customer problems and from making a change to how the industry works by promoting innovative technology and by further developing customer relationships through training and customer service.
- You enjoy variety and you are comfortable with taking important decisions in a timely manner.
- Experience in hiring, developing and working with channel partners in a similar industry.
- Proven track records in Sales and Business Development in our target industries.
- Experience in Key Account Management, ability to handle Key Accounts personally.
- Language: fluent in English (verbal and writing), other European languages are a plus.
- Good computer skills, familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Willingness to travel 30% - 50% within Europe / assigned territory. Driving license is a must.
- Work permit / legal right to work and travel in the EU and EFTA countries.