An energy professional and master's degree holder with active industry experience. Adept understanding of energy transition, business development (BD), procurement and human resources. Currently in Segofs BD department, delivering insight on tender preparation, contract negotiation and local content administration. I have successfully prepared tenders resulting in contracts from oil majors as well as executed plans that expanded clients' base and retention, advanced employees and community engagement. With a strong commercial awareness, impeccable presentation, communication and interpersonal skills as well as drive for success, determination and belief, I'm
looking to take on a new role to apply my knowledge which will ensure utmost optimization of B2B services, business forecasting and relationship management.
Prepare, submit both technical & commercial and e- tenders (RFQ, RFP, RFI, ITT) for services such as directional drilling, Bore Hole/Gyro, Habitat etc.
• Manages the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX) portal to reach out to prospective clients while maintaining commercial relationship with new and existing clients that resulted in increased sales.
• Prepares and delivers pitch presentation to potential new clients during work execution inspection.
• Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in existing market.
• Works with senior management team to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
• Sustains professional development to meet the job's changing demands and participates in appropriate training activities.
• Successfully prepared tenders resulting in contracts from oil majors like SPDC, NPDC, Seplat, Conoil, TotalEnergies EP, NAOC,
Eroton, Tenoil etc. for directional drilling, MWD/LWD/FEWD services.
• Expanded clients' base through comprehensive tender preparation, pitch presentation, follow-up communication and engagement.
• Developed a business relation template that enhanced effective cooperation among the stakeholders, host community and interest groups.
• Managed complex service orders and hard to please customers, recommending corrective action to address customer complaints.
• Assisted in resolving products or services' department problems by clarifying the customer's complaint and ensure resolution.
• Skills learnt: Ability to prioritize, effective/interpersonal communication, adaptability, conflict resolution, active listening,
attention to detail, negotiation, decision-making etc.
• Recorded high number of daily interactions with customers; order placement and products recommendation.
• Expanded the branch daily sales through daily reminders of new products availability to customers.
Amplified daily experience in the Human Resource department with experienced staff, learning about HR business partnership and service provision.
• Developed first-hand knowledge on business prospecting and commercial goals.
• Gained valuable skills: time management, collaborative/Team working, complex problem solution, learning orientation.
• Awarded best intern of the session; combined session with masters' dissertation, case studies and team assignment.
• Pioneer (first) African and Nigerian student to interned at Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II office.
• Collaborated in managing the full cycle recruiting process, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
• Seamlessly increased workers' engagement through conducting adequate orientation and on-boarding process for new workers.
• Served as a link between management and employees by answering questions and resolving work-related matters.
• Maintained confidential employee information and documents includes new hire paperwork, terminations, background checks, and other personnel information.