➢ Work in a creatively challenging environment to exercise the skills learnt and
learn newer skills through work.
➢ Work as a part of an efficient team to contribute towards the growth of the team
and the company.
➢ Explore and try out new techniques for better outcomes
• PIPESIM • Hardworking
• UNISIM • Great adaptability
• MATLAB • Good communication skills
• MBAL • Program leading skills
• MICROSOFT OFFICE • Good team member
• C & PYTHON BASICS • Fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu
• Completed a project on "DEVELOPMENT OF DECLINE CURVES FOR GAS CONDENSATE
WELLS". Theoretical calculations and MATLAB codes are used to predict the future
performance of wells.
Period: Jan 2022 - May 2022; Team Size: 1
• Completed a mini project on "NODAL ANALYSIS OF AN OIL WELL USING PIPESIM".
PIPESIM simulator is used to optimize the flowrate of taken oil well by using sensitivity
Period: Oct 2021 - Nov 2021; Team Size: 4; Role: Team Leader.
• Took part 15 days virtual internship "SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME" conducted
by Department of Petroleum engineering JNTUK in association with SPE Student
• Worked as intern in "IDEATION & RESEARCH DEPARTMENT" in Pentaomnia.pvt.ltd
• Completed internship on "Role of drilling fluids in constructing a healthy & productive
well" conducted by Learnvault in collaboration with Knnamp Drilling Fluids Services
• Attended the "INTERN SHALA CLASSROOM" - Online Internship Talk, an initiative to
create awareness about meaningful internships, on the topic "How to gain experience
and pocket money in this COVID-19 situation".
• Completed training program on "PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOUNDATION" conducted
by Apponix academy.
• Completed "7-DAY PYTHON AND DEEP LEARNING BOOTCAMP" organized by Shape
• Successfully completed the 2 hours Master Class on "P2B#151 GOOGLE COLAB
MACHINE LEARNING APP" managed by Perfect Plan B eLearning Private Limited.
• Participated in Online 1.5 Hour "EXCEL TRAINING BY AMIT JAIN" organized by
• Attended online session "AMAZON GO- FUTURE OF SHOPPING" conducted by