Jun 01, 2021
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Oil & Gas Production and Operations
Projects, Facilities and Construction
ASSET MANAGER (UPSTREAM)
- Qualification: Master’s Degree in Engineering - Mechanical / Petroleum Engg / Production Technology / Geology / Geophysics with MBA
- Experience : Min 20 Years’ experience in managing drilling operations / production operations of Petroleum Exploration & Production assets with at least 3 years in a
- Job Description:
Candidate should possess good exposure in handling various upstream projects including oil well drilling, erection of surface facilities / production facilities, etc with Proven track record of leading and driving the development of entry-level and mid-career talent.
- Ability to lead the Oil & Gas Asset to deliver Green field development : Drilling wells and Creating Surface facilities for the company as per the Field Development plan through efficient management of Field operations
- Effectively manage planning, budgeting/ forecasting and other investment requirement s for the operated block.
- Effectively coordinate with IMC Technical personnel and external consultants to ensure completion of all jobs in line with finalized work program and project schedule.
- Ensuring operations are performed in line with the Company Standards or align to applicable Laws and Regulations
- Formulation and implementation of Risk Management Policy for the operated block.
- Interaction with external agencies such as DGH, MOP&NG, MOEF and Pollution Control Boards, State Govt. / Local Administration and Statutory Bodies, etc to enable grant of required permits, statutory licenses, clearances etc.
- Effective coordination with various contractors / vendors /agencies for smooth block operations.
- Active Co-ordination with IMC HQ, Chennai for timely completion of activities and smooth block operations.
- Facilitate the Contracts & Procurement Manager in finalization of tenders and execution of contracts / purchase orders for various site related jobs
- Supervising and effectively monitoring of all activities (site based and office based) associated with operatorship.
- Ensure systematic recording and maintaining of various data pertaining to the block.
- Highly effective communication, influencing and interpersonal skills; proven track record working collaboratively and being able to build consensus but also able to challenge effectively and constructively
- To ensure timely processing of payments to vendors/ contractors, related to the project to enable continuous workflow at site.
- Ensure total conformity to prescribed HSE Standards in various site operations to facilitate an accident free site.
- Provide periodical reports to other members of the project team & Management giving status of the procurement of various Materials / Services related to the project.
- Imparting requisite skills / expertise on Contracts / Procurement jobs for the junior level staff thru proper training and on site exposure.